Air Dryers for Compressors
LPC Air Compressors with Dryers
Our recommended desiccant dryers are designed to provide a controlled supply of ultra dry, ultra clean compressed air to dry pipe systems.
Dry pipe sprinkler systems provide protection in spaces where freezing is possible. Typical installations include within commercial freezers, unheated warehouses, exposed loading docks etc. When warm air enters a chilled environment and rapidly cools, moisture within it condenses and can accumulate within the pipes, eventually icing the entire cross-section of the pipe. These ice plugs will prevent a sprinkler system from operating by impeding or completely blocking the flow of water to the sprinkler heads. Drying the compressed air prior to entry strongly mitigates or eliminates this risk, enabling the sprinkler system to function as designed.
All of our receiver model compressors can be used with air dryers (we do not advise the use of non-receiver models due to the risk of back-pressure), and we recommend the use of oil removal pre-filters to maximise the efficiency and longevity of the desiccant medium.
The air dryers that we now recommend require no separate power supply or electronically-controlled purging, making them cheaper and simpler to run and maintain – the only maintenance cost and time is a periodic cartridge change.
Desiccant Air Dryers
- In-line quick and simple installation
- Low pressure dew-point down to -40°C,
- Replaceable desiccant cartridge – quick and simple to maintain
- Low differential pressure
- Integrated pre- and post-filtration
- One single model up to 17cfm, suitable for almost all SEP compressors
- Compact size, less than 300mm high (130mm wide)
- Maintenance and replacement parts are readily available
Download data sheet
Send an enquiry