Residential Risers/Valve Sets
Sale Engineering Products can now supply a compact design
residential riser assembly. A selection of options are illustrated in the images and data table below.
The unit is designed to be completely flexible in its configuration and application, and in many cases is smaller and less expensive than others. Therefore, rather than a standard ‘take it or leave it’ design that forces installation down a certain route, we can quickly assemble special units to your required configuration for no additional cost.
In addition, we use only LPC approved flow switches – something which some manufacturers in the market do not. If you would prefer to source your own flow switches then the units can be supplied without.
- All stainless steel pipework (vertical or horizontal inlet)
- Potter VSR-S LPC approved flow switch
- 63mm glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Lockable brass ball valve for test and/or drain
- The following additional accessories are available with your order for resi riser assemblies:
- WRAS approved lockable ball valves
- WRAS approved double check valves with integral test point
- BSP screwed-to-Blaze adaptors
** Please note Potter’s installation advice for their flow switches states that the units should not be installed within 6” (15cm) of a valve, drain or fitting which changes the direction of the waterflow.
For more information about our residential riser assembly please call +44 161 428 1180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our sales team will be happy to talk you through the options and quote you our latest prices.
SEP are more than happy to discuss special product requirements if you do not see what you are looking for here.