Pump Initiation Boards
Sale Engineering Products originally developed this compact, lightweight modular pump initiation board, designed to meet all the requirements of LPC, and BS5306 or BSEN12845 respectively.
The Sale Engineering Products Pump Initiation Board is often copied but never bettered.
The unit is directly mounted onto a polypropylene board for ease and speed of on-site installation. Each jockey and pump arrangement has a separate test assembly, complete with pressure switches, pressure gauges, test valves with control orifice all of which are connected to a common drain.
All materials supplied comply with PED 97/23/EC, and are fully pressure tested prior to despatch.
Our unique 4-port valve (EN12845 boards only) minimises the number of joints and makes testing and maintenance a painless task.
- Mounted on 9mm polypropylene board for ease of installation.
- Bailey & Mackey pressure switches 1381v & 1381.
- Glycerine filled pressure gauges with no loss connectors.
- Non-return valves on pump bypass.
- Test valves with control orifice.
- ½” HQ pipes & fittings painted in protective hammer finish.
- Descriptive labels provided to your requirements.
- Open drain assembly or (optional) piped drain as required.
Additional Features – EN12845 models
- Double switch arrangement for pumps as required by EN12845.
- Pump lines: unique 4-port valve allows easy testing of individual switches and gauges.
- Open drain assembly for visible water flow.
Why we think our EN Pump Initiation Board is the best:
- Our unique 4-port valve allows total isolation for maintenance – change gauges, switches and NRVs with ease.
- Fewer joints than many boards, minimising the risk of leakage.
- Polypropylene board subject to zero corrosion.
- Orifice-controlled test valves allow more accurate test measurement.
- Lower weight and smaller dimension than any
- Allen Bradley or Square D/Schneider Electric pressure switches
- 25 or 40 bar working pressures (not available from many manufacturers)
Only the most popular configurations are shown on our website and data sheet; please contact us as we will manufacture any configuration and pressure rating required, including special switches, even
stainless steel pipework etc – we pride ourselves on our responsiveness, flexibility and quality.