Pump Initiation Boards
Pump Initiation Boards
Sale Engineering Products originally developed this compact, lightweight modular pump initiation board, designed to meet all the requirements of LPC, and BS5306 or BSEN12845 respectively.
The Sale Engineering Products Pump Initiation Board is often copied but never bettered.
The unit is directly mounted onto a polypropylene board for ease and speed of on-site installation. Each jockey and pump arrangement has a separate test assembly, complete with pressure switches, pressure gauges, gate valves with control orifice all of which are connected to a common drain.
All materials supplied comply with PED 97/23/EC, and are fully pressure tested prior to despatch.
Our unique 4-port valve minimises the number of joints and makes testing and maintenance a painless task.
- Mounted on 9mm polypropylene board for ease of installation.
- Inlet union ½”/15nb BSPT.
- Bailey & Mackey pressure switches 1381v & 1381.
- Glycerine filled 16 bar pressure gauges with no loss connectors.
- Non-return valves on pump bypass.
- PN20 gate valves with control orifice.
- ½” HQ galvanised tube spray painted in protectivehammer finish.
- Descriptive labels provided to your requirements.
- Blazemaster drain assembly 20nb or piped fittings as required.
Additional Features – EN12845 models
- Double switch arrangement for pumps as required by EN12845.
- Pump lines: 4-port valve allows easy testing of individual switches and gauges.
- Integrated drain assembly in 20nb Blazemaster for easily visible water flow.
Why we think our EN Pump Initiation Board is the best:
- Our unique 4-port valve allows total isolation for maintenance – change gauges, switches and NRVs with ease when compared to many other board assemblies.
- Fewer joints than many boards, minimising the risk of leakage.
- Polypropylene board subject to zero corrosion.
- Orifice gate valves allow more accurate test measurement.
- Pressure switches at comfortable maintenance height.
- Allen Bradley or Square D/Schneider Electric pressure switches
- 25 or 40 bar working pressures (not available from many manufacturers)
Only the most popular configurations are shown above; please contact us as we will manufacture any configuration and pressure rating required – we pride ourselves on our responsiveness, flexibility and quality.