Air Regulator/Filter Man Drain (0.5-10 Bar)
£52.20 – £70.20
For dry-pipe sprinkler systems – and many other applications within and outside of fire sprinklers – fine control of air pressure is important. Too low, and false alarms or valve trips may occur; too high, and the time for water reaching the sprinkler head may exceed requirements.
A partial solution – air regulator only
- For a cheap and easy solution, a simple ‘air regulator with filter’ may suffice – we offer from stock a combined, easy to fit, unit in both ½” and 3/8”. These are the most popular sizes by far, but others can be sourced to order.
- The air regulator manages air from 0.5 to 10 bar with a twist-handle, which is press-to-lock and shows a red band if the handle is not in the locked position.
- The integrated filter assembly traps any water and oil deposits which can then be drained from the trap as and when required.
- These regulators can be purchased with or without a pressure gauge to indicate set pressure.
THE full solution – air maintenance device
- Fine control of air pressure on ‘maintenance’ leg, between 0.5 and 10 bar with a twist-handle, which is press-to-lock and shows a red band if the handle is not in the locked position.
- Fast-fill/bypass leg with integral ball valve to open or close.
- Test valve in order to reduce non-system pressure to test air compressor operation.
- In-built orifice on maintenance leg to ensure excess air does not impede water-to-sprinkler time.
- Glycerine-filled pressure gauge to indicate system-side air pressure.
- Strainer on inlet to prevent ingress of debris into fore sprinkler system.
- Non-return valve on outlet to ensure no backflow loss of pressure.
- Brass, galvanised steel and plated fittings to minimise corrosion.
For more BENEFITS and FEATURES, please refer to our full DATA SHEETS