Lockable & Monitored Brass Ball Valve (WRAS)
£77.22 – £138.33
Due to our ever-increasing flow of Residential and Domestic enquiries, and the recent demands of BS 9251:2021, SEP is pleased to present our monitored ball valve in sizes from 1”/25mm up to 2”/50mm.
BS 9251:2021, section 5.15 states that “except for category 1 systems, all valves which control the flow of water to the system should be electrically monitored for the open position”.
SEP can help ensure that all R&D (Residential and Domestic) fire sprinkler system installers meet this requirement, along with many others.
The valve and monitor switch can be purchased stand-alone, or as part of our resi-riser assembly, and the small assembly is simple and lightweight.
As required, the spring switch ensures that the valve is monitored to be ‘in the fully open position’ – even if closed slightly or tampered with, a signal will be transmitted to the monitoring panel.
Features & Benefits
- All valves are WRAS-approved and can be fitted directly to the mains water supply.
- BSP female threads (adaptors for copper/CPVC pipe available)
- Fully lockable handle (keyed-alike padlocks also available)
- Micro-switch monitoring that the valve is fully open and not tampered with or damaged
- Flexible NC and NO connection options
For more BENEFITS and FEATURES, please refer to our full DATA SHEET