As our customers will know, we are a significant supplier of top quality pump initiation boards in both the traditional BS5306 and the latest BS EN 12845 styles, in pressure ratings of up to 40 bar. We are, of course, well-aware that there are cheaper alternatives available in the marketplace however, although on the face of it such savings may appear to be favourable, we are always quick to point out that price doesn’t always reflect value. In this regard, we would like to highlight just some of the advantages of our offer:
- Using our unique 4-port valve allows us to minimise board width – approximately 30% less than the competition.
- For the same reason, the number of components (and thus joints, each of which is a leak risk) is 30-40% fewer.
- Our open drain satisfies the requirements of EN12845, but we can just as easily build with a piped-up drain if that’s what you or your client prefer.
- Our polypropylene board mounting is subject to zero corrosion.
- Want something slightly different? Just ask! As a small and flexible company, if it’s possible, we can do it for you.
- And, of course, we are ‘just easy to do business with’!
Go to our Pump Initiation Board page here Pump Initiation Boards