With a growing demand for residential sprinkler systems, we have expanded our range of residential booster pump sets to include the Grundfos FireSAFE model.
Designed for flexibility of installation and easy maintenance, each model in the Grundfos FireSAFE domestic range complies with BS9251:2014* and incorporates a specially designed controller. The controller’s programme is fixed and operational settings can only be changed by opening the tamper resistant metal outer casing.
Each Grundfos FireSAFE Domestic model comprises a dedicated controller and Grundfos CM pump mounted in a tamper resistant metal enclosure. The enclosure comes in two sizes, both of which are very compact for easy installation in domestic locations.
Key Features of the Grundfos residential booster pump
- Specially programmed control panel with anti-tamper protection.
- Automatic top-up via continuous pressure monitoring, and weekly self-test.
- Dual discharge pressure switches, ensuring redundancy.
- Volt-free contacts for remote monitoring of status.
- Test line connection and system drain point.
Grundfos FireSAFE Domestic Range Features
- Very compact – footprint as small as 421x413mm, height as low as 233mm.
- Flow range up to 235 lpm, pressure range 1.2-4.7 bar.
Grundfos FireSAFE Residential Range Features
- Also incorporates a water flow alarm switch.
- Footprint from 810x370mm, height from 575mm.
- Flow range up to 400 lpm, pressure range up to 14 bar.
For more details and to download our product data sheet on this and our Lowara range please visit our Residential Booster Pump Sets page.
*Please note: For compliance with BS9251:2014, lockable inlet and outlet isolation valves and an external flow switch must also be fitted.