We have one of the leading pump initiation board designs available in the UK and were one of the developers of the first modular units. All of our designs meet BS5306 (Fire extinguishing installations and equipment on premises) and BS EN 12845 (Fixed firefighting systems. Automatic sprinkler systems. Design, installation and maintenance).
Benefits of our pump initiation boards
- We have a unique 4-port valve that allows total isolation of the unit for maintenance – so you can change gauges, switches and NRVs with ease when compared to many other board assemblies.
- We have designed the unit with the minimum number of joints, minimising the risk of leakage.
- The assembly is mounted on a Polypropylene backplate and so is subject to zero corrosion.
- Our orifice gate valves allow for more accurate test measurement.
- Pressure switches are at a comfortable maintenance height.
- Our standard unit comes fitted with Bailey & Mackey pressure switches but if required we offer alternatives of Allen Bradley or Square D / Schneider Electric if these are your preferred site standard
- We offer working pressures of 25 and 40 bar, higher than the majority of units available
- All materials supplied comply with PED 97/23/EC, and are fully pressure tested prior to despatch.
- Labels will be designed and added to your site or equipment standards for easy identification and maintenance of the system by your engineering team.
With years of experience in the design and installation of initiation boards, we have developed a comprehensive range of configurations but are happy to talk to you about bespoke designs for your specific requirements. We can manufacture to your pressure rating if required, so please let us know if you have a special requirement.
We believe our pump initiation boards is often copied but never bettered so would be more than happy to quote you for your next project. Please call us on 0161 428 1180 or use our contact form.