For some reason, SEP has been unusually busy with pump initiation boards over the last few months.
We’ve been busier than ever anyway (thank you to all our customers), but disproportionately so with Pump Initiation Boards. We don’t always know what drives these patterns of ups and downs, but we are pretty sure that the following all help…
- Our BS5306/wet-riser boards are probably the smallest on the market;
- Our EN12845/sprinkler boards are larger with dual switches…but still the smallest on the market;
- Our unique 4-port valve on the sprinkler boards makes set-up and testing as easy as it can be;
- And, our unique post-fab pipework galvanising makes them bright and shiny to impress your clients!
As well as our ‘standard’ jockey+1, jockey+2 in 14 bar, we can make to order numerous ‘specials’ such as:
- 25 and 40 bar;
- Open of closed (full galv) drain;
- Any configuration – such as the jockey-pump-pump-jockey you can see on the photo above…
- All made easier by the various levels of sub-assembly that we maintain on the shelves, ready to turn anything around quickly!