One of our main focus points over the last five years (alongside maintaining our high levels of product quality) has been customer service – basic things such as fast response times and a flexible approach.
So it’s nice when customers take the time to respond positively and recognise our efforts. Some recent examples are:
- “Brilliant thanks team. I will submit to our customer now.” when providing a quote for an unusual valve that we do not stock but managed to source.
- “You are a legend, thanks” when confirming that we did in fact manage to ship a significant Zone Guardian order for next day delivery, despite stock being very low due to numerous other orders and working with a skeleton crew due to Covid.
- “Another one built and sent out in supersonic time” when a bespoke initiation board (of course being for an urgent job) was damaged by our carrier, we rearranged our work pattern in order to ensure a replacement was built, tested and shipped next day. How many manufacturers can do this for you?
- “Thank you for the quotation and assistance at short notice” when providing a quotation within 5 minutes of receiving a phone call late on a Friday afternoon; the customer was obviously surprised that we could do this, maybe because it’s not standard for others.
- “As always very helpful. Thanks for this.” when confirming that we could ship a replacement pump on the same day we received a faulty unit back to investigate.
- “One of your lovely wall-mounted compressors”, and “to replace the attached initiation board …can I have a price for one of your more attractive ones”: customers obviously recognise that we don’t just make GOOD stuff, we make NICE stuff – something we are proud of, and that you can be proud of installing and handing over to your client.
In these difficult times, when many of us have been (and are) working at home and maybe we can’t work as efficiently as normal; it’s great to know that we can still make a difference and help people out.
Since mid-March, we have also been working in our factory and warehouse with just 30-50% of our manning. Yes, at times it’s been a little frantic and hand-to-mouth but we are proud to say that we haven’t let anyone down.
The above reflects just as well on our staff as it does on the company as a whole, so now is another good time to say thank you to our people as well as to our customers.
Contact us now, if you’d like to let us know how we’re doing, or if there’s anything we could do better.